How to File for Bankruptcy
- How do I know where to file my case?
- Bankruptcy Guides by State
- How to submit your creditor matrix to the court in the Western District of Oklahoma
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Timeline
- Chapter 7 document checklist
- Can I file bankruptcy without my spouse?
- How Can I Find Information About My Prior Bankruptcy Case or Other Legal Actions Against Me?
- Why Do the Forms Ask if I Paid a Creditor More Than $600 in the 90 Days Before Filing My Case?
- Why Are the Forms Asking Me About Charitable Donations?
- Why are the forms asking for information about other people? Will the court contact them?
- I do not live in the United States at the moment. Can I use Upsolve?
- What Names Should I List on My Bankruptcy Forms?
- How to submit your creditor matrix to the court in the Middle District of Florida
- I can't log on. Can you help?
- I'm stuck in the income-expense loop. Can you help?
- Should I include student loan debt on my forms even if it can't be erased?
- If I sell CD's does that make me a sole proprietor?
- Can I have longer than 5 days?
- Do I meet with an attorney?
- Do I need to list my landlord?
- Can you help me if I'm not computer literate?
- Do I have to list the amount of money I owe my creditors?
- How do I save information I've already inputted?
- I accidentally uploaded the wrong document. Can I fix this?
- I received my counseling certificate from a different course.
- I already took my credit counseling course.
- Do I include money taken out of my IRA?
- I need more than 5 days.
- How do I make changes to the questionnaire after finishing?
- Can I start over?