We generally recommend that you use the case editor to update your forms, because:
- The case editor can update multiple forms at once. Depending on the change you're making, multiple forms may need to be updated.
- You don't have to print your entire packet again. You can print only those pages that contain the updated information and replace the outdated pages in your packet with the newly printed pages. If you're unsure how to print only certain pages from a PDF document, there are videos and articles online that can teach you.
If you're unable to print any pages, you can edit the forms by hand. Make sure to:
- Use blue or black ink
- Use white out if you have it. If you don't, cross out the information you're changing with a single line.
- Write in the new information neatly. It must be easy to read.
- Put your initials next to each change. This tells the clerk that you're the one that made the change.
- If you're changing any dollar amounts, make sure to update the totals at the end of the section / form.