You should not have to amend your filing. You should just call your creditor and let them know you've filed for bankruptcy. You can give them your case #.
Articles in this section
- Should I send my trustee my more recent paystubs?
- I called my car lender to talk about my bankruptcy and they refuse to talk to me. What should I do?
- I have a rescheduled 341 meeting that was changed by the trustee. I would like to know if I have to file forms to amend any schedules before my 341 meeting? I owe federal taxes of $131 and I am getting a $9 state refund.
- I need to add a debt to my Chapter 7 filing. I was reading that you said it may not be necessary for a chapter 7. Do I need to do this in the state of Oregon if I need to add an electric bill to my bankruptcy?
- I used the case editor to make an edit. Now I cannot download my forms.
- It says in my Trustee packet: Declaration Regarding Lack of Supporting Documents. What does this mean?
- I believe a creditor listed on my petition has violated the automatic stay. What can I do?
- What does it mean if the trustee finds an asset and asks creditors to file a proof of claim?
- When will my wage garnishment stop after I file?
- When do I do course 2?