The filing date is only used internally by Upsolve and not by the courts. It is fine to file before or after your Upsolve filing date. We recommend filing as soon as you receive your petition from us but we understand things can happen that may prevent you from filing. If you have not filed 2 months after receiving your petition your forms may be out of date and you should update them.
Articles in this section
- What if I need to change my income/expenses, add more property, or add a creditor after I'm done with the questionnaire?
- What if I need to make changes to my forms?
- What types of debts should be included in the contracts section (Schedule G) of the questionnaire/petition?
- Should I inform my tax preparer about my bankruptcy case?
- Can I change my filing date? I missed my filing date or I cannot file that day.
- There are pages missing from my petition.
- I received a message saying my credit report could not be pulled. What should I do?
- How do I find out if I'm required to file taxes?
- Do I need to list all of my creditors?
- I don't have my tax returns. Can I keep going?