An attorney will review your forms before you file them with the court. But you will not be meeting with an attorney face-to-face. If we had an attorney meet face-to-face with each user, we would not be able to help nearly as many people as we seek to help.
Articles in this section
- I can't log on. Can you help?
- I'm stuck in the income-expense loop. Can you help?
- Should I include student loan debt on my forms even if it can't be erased?
- If I sell CD's does that make me a sole proprietor?
- Can I have longer than 5 days?
- Do I meet with an attorney?
- Do I need to list my landlord?
- Can you help me if I'm not computer literate?
- Do I have to list the amount of money I owe my creditors?
- How do I save information I've already inputted?