Yes, you need to list your landlord. This is required by the bankruptcy courts.
Articles in this section
- I can't log on. Can you help?
- I'm stuck in the income-expense loop. Can you help?
- Should I include student loan debt on my forms even if it can't be erased?
- If I sell CD's does that make me a sole proprietor?
- Can I have longer than 5 days?
- Do I meet with an attorney?
- Do I need to list my landlord?
- Can you help me if I'm not computer literate?
- Do I have to list the amount of money I owe my creditors?
- How do I save information I've already inputted?