You should do your best to list the amount of money you owe all of your creditors. But you don't have to worry about getting this number exactly right. What matters is that you list all their NAMES.
Articles in this section
- I can't log on. Can you help?
- I'm stuck in the income-expense loop. Can you help?
- Should I include student loan debt on my forms even if it can't be erased?
- If I sell CD's does that make me a sole proprietor?
- Can I have longer than 5 days?
- Do I meet with an attorney?
- Do I need to list my landlord?
- Can you help me if I'm not computer literate?
- Do I have to list the amount of money I owe my creditors?
- How do I save information I've already inputted?