You should try to do your best to list all of the companies you owe money to on your bankruptcy forms. For people in most states, it's not a big deal, however, if you forget a few creditors. Read this article to learn more: https://upsolve.org/learn/do-not-remember-creditors-owed-chapter-7-bankruptcy.
Articles in this section
- What if I need to change my income/expenses, add more property, or add a creditor after I'm done with the questionnaire?
- What if I need to make changes to my forms?
- What types of debts should be included in the contracts section (Schedule G) of the questionnaire/petition?
- Should I inform my tax preparer about my bankruptcy case?
- Can I change my filing date? I missed my filing date or I cannot file that day.
- There are pages missing from my petition.
- I received a message saying my credit report could not be pulled. What should I do?
- How do I find out if I'm required to file taxes?
- Do I need to list all of my creditors?
- I don't have my tax returns. Can I keep going?