Upsolve is not your lawyer. A lawyer will review your case to make sure that it's ready to be filed with the court. But this lawyer is not technically "your lawyer" in the eyes of the court. You are filing for bankruptcy on your own.
Articles in this section
- What if I need to change my income/expenses, add more property, or add a creditor after I'm done with the questionnaire?
- What if I need to make changes to my forms?
- What types of debts should be included in the contracts section (Schedule G) of the questionnaire/petition?
- Should I inform my tax preparer about my bankruptcy case?
- Can I change my filing date? I missed my filing date or I cannot file that day.
- There are pages missing from my petition.
- I received a message saying my credit report could not be pulled. What should I do?
- How do I find out if I'm required to file taxes?
- Do I need to list all of my creditors?
- I don't have my tax returns. Can I keep going?