You need to file your tax returns for the last two years, and you need to have a digital copy of these tax returns, before you can get through Upsolve. If you're waiting for your tax returns, but you know you're going to get them, you can go ahead and start the questionnaire.
Articles in this section
- What if I need to change my income/expenses, add more property, or add a creditor after I'm done with the questionnaire?
- What if I need to make changes to my forms?
- What types of debts should be included in the contracts section (Schedule G) of the questionnaire/petition?
- Should I inform my tax preparer about my bankruptcy case?
- Can I change my filing date? I missed my filing date or I cannot file that day.
- There are pages missing from my petition.
- I received a message saying my credit report could not be pulled. What should I do?
- How do I find out if I'm required to file taxes?
- Do I need to list all of my creditors?
- I don't have my tax returns. Can I keep going?